Thursday, April 30, 2015

Las Vegas-April 20, 2015 (Day 2) continued...

I am all about the Night Life! Yes! I'm sorry it took so long to post this one up. I've been home from Vegas for about a week now and I miss it so much! VEGAS!!! But on this wonderful night we went to a night club in The Cosmopolitan. It's called Marquee. We got in for free because we know someone who could get us in guest list which was great! The clubs in Vegas are NOT cheap! We had an open bar where we got our drinks and of course we danced the night away. It was definitely a great way to end the night.


The club had an open patio where we can go out and get some fresh air.


The Cosmopolitan. It looks beautiful at night. The lights are amazing!


We got our armband so we can get our drinks.


They threw these out while we were dancing. I grabbed one so I can keep it as a souvenir. 





No comments:

Post a Comment