Saturday, February 13, 2016

MORPHE 350 PALETTE FIRST IMPRESSION!

Hi there! I have another first impression post!
Yes, I know I'm late but I really wanted to talk about this palette ever since I got my hands on it! This palette is sooooo GOOD! If you don't have it, I suggest you to stop reading this right now and go and get it! Well to be honest, this palette is sooooo good that it's always OUT OF STOCK! It does get restocked regularly but you have to be on top of it to get your hands on one! I finally understand why it's constantly out of stock and limited to one person per palette! Luckily, I was able to stop by the store and was able to get my hands on one right there and then. This palette is only $22.99 and it contains 35 pans of different colors! The pan size was bigger than I thought so it will take a long time to finish up! The colors are very pigmented and blends so smoothly! I have been using this palette so much! There's so many variety of looks I can create with this palette! I'm really amazed with the quality of this brand! It's the quality of a high end palette but with a very affordable price. Not only are the palettes good but Morphe is more well known for their high quality make up brushes as well! I own some brushes and it's very affordable with very good quality. I suggest all of you to visit their website www.morphebrushes.com and check out their products. You won't regret it! I wish they would open more stores though. The only store is in Burbank and it's too far for me :( Other than that, I LOVE this palette and I can't wait to continue using it. 


YES! SWATCHES!


These swatches are some of the colors that I really like from the palette. I'm surprised most of the orange shadows are my favorites. Below is a look I created with this palette. 


Lastly, here is a close up of the gorgeous colors! Excuse the mess on my palette. I have been using it a lot! Please do go and get your hands on one if you like the colors you see. Honestly, pictures does not do the actual product justice at all. The real thing looks so much better than any pictures you see online. If you get one, you will not regret it! And I suggest trying their other products. This brand is so well rounded. I am looking forward to trying so much more from Morphe! 


 Thank you for reading! Stay tune for more posts and more exciting news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment