Thursday, August 27, 2015

UNBOXING- IPSY (AUGUST 2015)

Hello everyone! It's another unboxing post!! If you don't already know, I am subscribed to a beauty subscription called Ipsy. I pay 10 dollars a month and get 5 deluxe size products every month! It is always so exciting to see what new products I have added to my collection. I was kind of disappointed in the shipping of my bag this month. I got mines towards the end of the month and I have been waiting so long for it to arrive. But it's alright because I have it now! Just by looking at my bag I already know I'm gonna like what I got! The theme for this month is "Prep School." It's a school theme and it's no surprise because school is back. The glam bag itself is so cute! It's a black and white houndstooth bag. I love the pop of pink they have going on with the zipper. 



I love that I always get a variety of different products.



DOUCCE Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black


Yes! I have another eyeliner in my bag! I am not being sarcastic. I love getting eyeliners! Especially the black eyeliners. I have not heard of this brand before but I already like this eyeliner. It's so smooth and creamy. It's definitely going to give me that nice wing liner. I also like the pencils more than the felt tip ones because those ones tends to dry up fast. 


MARC ANTHONY Nourishing Argan Oil of Morroco Oil Treatment




This is something new. I have not gotten any hair products yet so I am so excited to try this product out. I heard Marc Anthony's hair products are really good. This is an oil treatment to help get strong and frizz free hair. I love any products that will help keep my hair healthy and strong. I am a sucker for hair products so I'm happy to include this product as a daily staple in my beauty regimen. 



MARSK Pro Line Eye Shadow Brush



I also love getting brushes! It is always good to try out different brushes. I have not heard of this brand before but I am really excited to use this brush. It is an eyeshadow brush so I can't wait to see how it is. The bristles are very soft and shaped perfectly for blending. 


HIKARI Lipgloss in Merlot





I am so happy to receive this lipgloss in my bag this month! I have been dying to try Hikari Cosmetics. This is my first product from Hikari and I'm so happy it's a lip product! Honestly, I am not a fan of lipgloss but with this beautiful color, I can't resist. This is such a beautiful color. I have been loving darker color like this lately. Swatching this lipgloss I find the formula to be very dense and pigmented. I hope it's going to be a matte finish because I like it when a lipgloss has a matte finish.



TRUST FUND BEAUTY Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted 


And last but not least I have a nail polish! This is also something I have not received in my ipsy bag but have always wanted to get one! I am so happy that I finally got it in my bag this month! I adore this color so much. I don't have this color yet so I am so happy to be adding this to my collection. 



OFRA Bliss Eye Shadow 





This eye shadow pan was included in my bag because I used my points to redeem this product. We get points for reviewing our products. If you keep your points without redeeming anything, your points can add up and you can have a ton of points. There are always different products that can be redeemed. I redeemed this beautiful eye shadow for 250 points. I think it is totally worth it. The color is so shimmery and pigmented. It can be used as an eye shadow or a highlighter which I have been obsessing about lately. I also like the magnet so it can be placed in any make up palette!

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! If you have not subscribed to ipsy, please do! It is only 10 dollars a month and you get some pretty amazing stuff. You can also just unsubscribe at any time as well if you don't like what you get. It's as simple as that! Thank you again and I'll see you in my next post! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment