Saturday, April 18, 2015

March Beauty Favorites!

March has come to an end for a while now and I am excited to share some of my beauty favorites for that month! I don't really like to switch around when it comes to beauty products but when I do like something I will get it! I have a lot of new beauty favorites lately and I just love trying new things. Let's start!


Foundation- Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation



Kat Von D's make-ups are just awesome. If you have not tried any of her beauty products I recommend going and testing her her make-up line. I wanted to try this foundation because I read a lot of good reviews on this product. I wanted a full coverage foundation that is lightweight and this amazing foundation absolutely worked for me. The coverage is really dense and can hide scars and blemishes so well. It is lightweight and leaves my face feeling flawless. It is also really easy to blend. The downside to this is that after applying this to my face I feel like it's quite sticky. It takes some time for the make-up to really settle onto my skin. But after that it feels as if I have no foundation on. I love foundation that makes me feel like I have nothing on my face. It's hard to find a good foundation so I was really glad this one worked for me. Although I love this product I will not be repurchasing after I'm done just because I'm always up to finding and trying new foundations. 

Concealer- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer




I'm always on the hunt for a magical concealer to hide the heavy bags underneath my eyes. The reviews for this product was very high and I decided to try it out. I love the coverage of this concealer. It hides well and blends easily. The only downside to this is the way they design the brush. It's the kind of brush that you have to apply directly onto your skin and I find that bad for your skin especially if you have blemishes. It's not very hygienic and can spread easily. With that being said, although it is an excellent concealer, I won't be repurchasing.

Eye shadow palette- Naked 3




I was quite stubborn and didn't want to jump on the Naked's palette just because a lot of people did. I wanted eye shadows that were pigmented and has good quality. I'm not going to lie I love urban decay's make-up but for some reason I didn't want to reach out for these palettes. I finally decided to get the Naked 3 and see what the hype was about. And I finally know what it was about. The eye shadows are absolutely amazing. It's pigmented and easy to apply. The colors are super gorgeous. I just love it! It comes with a double ended brush which I like very much. It's quite pricey but it is totally worth the money. It's going to last quite a long time too so that's a plus.  

Eyebrows- Too Faced Brows Envy Palette 



I have always used a brow pencil when it comes to my eyebrows. I've been liking the bold brows lately and I wanted something to make it look bolder. I've come across this eyebrows' palette months ago and I've been very fond of it. I use it over my eyebrows and then I add the brow pencil to darken it some more.  It comes with a spoolie and a brush. They are both very useful and I use it every day! I'm going to constantly use it until there is no more. I don't know if I will be repurchasing just because there's a ton of other brow products that I want to try. But, there is no doubt that this is definitely a favorite of mines.

Highlighter- Watts Up! 



This is definitely an oldie but goodie. I got this as a birthday gift from Ulta a couple years back. It's a highlighter and I always use it for highlighting just beneath my brows. I love it! The highlighting is great and for a sample size it sure can last me for a long time! Benefit is definitely a good brand for me so I definitely want to repurchase when I finally use it up.

Mascara- Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara


For someone who does not wear mascara often I'm quite surprised that I even have any mascara at all. This is also an oldie but goodie. There's nothing wrong with mascara but it is definitely one that I forget to put on. I've just been using it constantly last month and I love how it looks. I have short lashes and I find this product to help make it look longer. It has an upper brush for the upper lashes and a lower brush for your lower lashes. I like the lower brush because it brings out my lower lashes when I use it. It's not that great of a product but it's not bad either. It's very affordable and nothing can go wrong with mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment