Thursday, April 23, 2015

Las Vegas-April 20, 2015 (Day 2)

It is Day 2 in Vegas! It is me and my girlfriend's 18th monthsary today! I am so glad we got to spend our special day here in Vegas. On this day we had to check in to our 2nd hotel which was the Excalibur. I didn't get to take a picture of the whole hotel but this is the view from our hotel room. It is so cool because it looks like a castle! 


The weather was nice in Vegas.We didn't waste any time as we got on the strip to start our beautiful day together. 

Twinning with our Nike Roshe.

Here we are standing in front of New York New York. We'll eventually visit New York one day!

Kisses store. There was all kinds of hershey kisses! We got a whole bag of hershey kisses!

My baby drinking a huge Hershey bottle :D

I'm drinking the strawberry one! 

M&m's store full of m&m  goodies!

We even got personalized m&m's for our monthsary :)

Got to see the Fountains at Bellagio! We finally got a good spot and saw the whole fountain show together.

Got our half yard drinks at Fat Burger. I got the strawberry daiquiri. Yum!

 Sitting on my hand seat. This was a pretty hilarious gift shop.

Just us being silly going down the escalator!

There was so much to see on the strip. I love this city! I can't wait to go back already! Our day wasn't over yet because we did so much in the morning! I will be posting what we did at night on Day 2 tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment