Friday, May 1, 2015

Las Vegas-April 21, 2015 (Day 3) Our Last Day

It was officially our last day in Vegas. We were both so sad that we were going to say goodbye soon. But we didn't waste any time and walked around some more. Our vacation was not long enough but we made the best out of it. I can't wait to go back soon! 




We ate at Bubba Gump. It was Forrest Gump related restaurant. Our waitress asked us three questions relating to Forrest Gump and me and my girlfriend had a hard time answering them because its been so long since we watched that movie.



Shortly after our wonderful dinner we headed over to Drai's for a Yacht Club. Sadly it was freezing cold so we didn't swim. It was very tempting though. We got in this club for free as well because of the person we know. And of course we got complimentary drinks.


My baby and her AMF drink. 


How cool is this! Their towels are personalized with their names on it. We wanted to keep them so bad for souvenirs.


We were up on the roof!


We love the night life. There wasn't a lot of people on the strip anymore after we got out from the club. It was 2 am in the morning and we made an impulsive move and got our tattoos done. It is not completed yet. We didn't plan on the same word but it just so happened we both wanted the same word. We both have two different designs for our tattoos but we share the same word "Faith" I can't wait to finish it up and show you all the complete design. I am so excited!



This is the end of our trip! Thank you for following us on our trip to Vegas! I had a blast and I couldn't share every little thing we did in Vegas but I got to share the main events with you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment