Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Skin Care Routine

Hello! It's a new month and it calls for skin care! How do you keep your face clean and fresh? There are so many skin care routines that people follow. I don't have the best skin. I've encountered some pimple/acne problems after hitting puberty. I thought I was never going to get rid of it. Fortunately, after my high school days were done they were finally gone. Not all of it. I was left with acne scars on my cheeks. It's really difficult trying to get rid of it. The only thing you can do is to take good care of your skin and make sure to prevent anymore from coming. Here are 3 of the products I use for my skin. 


  • CLARISONIC MIA 2 (MY HOLY GRAIL)

    I love my clarisonic to death! It is my holy grail. I would go crazy if I do not have it. It is an expensive product but it is worth every penny. If you want a soft and healthier skin then the clarisonic is the way to go. After taking off my make-up I pair my clarisonic with the Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser. It purifies and will brighten your face up. Your face will feel much smoother and clean. It's also easy to bring if you're traveling because it comes with a travel case. I don't know of anyone who don't love the clarisonic. It's just the perfect skin care brush to make your skin glow. 
  • DIOR TONING LOTION WITH VELVET PEONY EXTRACT

For someone who was not into toners I came to love this product. I was on the hunt to look for a good toner after my face started to break out. I read review on toners and was hoping that I can find one to help out my skin. Of course I have my clarisonic but toners are design to help erase any stubborn excess make-up that couldn't come off. I looked up the Dior toner and the reviews for this product and they were pretty high. I decided to give it a shot and I have been loving it. I use this product after my clarisonic. I don't use it every night. I only use it on days that I have on heavy make-up and I feel like my face just isn't clean. The product isn't too harsh where it will burn your skin if you have sensitive skin. It's quite gentle and hydrating. I also love the smell of this amazing toner. After using this product I get ready to prep for my moisturizer.

  • NATURE REPUBLIC AQUA MOISTURIZER

This is my first korean skin product. I have heard many great things about Korea's beauty and cosmetics but I have not gotten the chance to try out a product until I met this awesome thing. It's packaged in a cute aqua colored jar. When you open the package up you'll see that it provides you a small spatula where you can dip it into the moisturizer instead of using your hands. I like the fact that it's looking out to better our hygiene. It's super moisturizing and will leave your face nourished and smooth all day. Ever since I got my hands on this product, I haven't been using any drugstore or high end products. I love it and I will continue to repurchase.






No comments:

Post a Comment