Sunday, April 19, 2015

I'm going to Vegas!

Hello everyone! I am super excited to announce that I will be going to Las Vegas! I'm heading to Vegas for the next couple of days and I can't wait to show you what I'm bringing and what I'm going to be doing there! I will try to update my day everyday. But for now, here's a pre Vegas preview. 



I got this adorable bag from Target for $34.99. I just love the way it looks. When I look at it, I think of festivals. It's quite sturdy and it is spacious. The size is perfect and is good as a carry on bag. It also has a front pocket with a lacey design which makes this bag even cuter. It's also extra space to store smaller items. I just love it! 




I'm not a fan of carrying big purses when I travel so I traded my Michael Kors for a small wristlet. I also got this from Target a couple of years back. It's small, cute and convenient especially to a place as crowded as Vegas. Oh and I can't  forget my Nine West shades! 




I can't leave my place without my make-up and necessities! It's so hard to pack make-up. I always have to make the hardest decisions  on which ones I should bring and which ones to leave behind.


I loooooove these shoes. I got them from forever 21 for a pretty reasonable price. It's cute, comfy, and makes you look good ;)


I'm not a fan of waiting. But I'm super excited so I had a smile on the whole time. We waited 2 hours for our plane to arrive. We were schedule to depart at 2:18pm. 


Our plane is here! I'll update my whereabouts tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment