Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DECEMBER FAVORITES!

Hi guys! I still can't believe it's really 2016! It's crazy! So today I am here with a new favorites post! December was a great month! It was my ultimate favorite month because not only is it my birthday month but, it was also Christmas! My favorite holiday! Last month was the month I finally got to try out some of the products that I've been dying to try! 

TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE



I got this beautiful palette as a gift from my love for our monthsary! I didn't expect this at all! I was so happy because I have been dying to get this palette for the longest! I love that all the colors are in the brownish/neutral shades. It's definitely my go to colors for this season. Which I have been wearing so much. I can create so many variety of looks with this beauty. It also smells like chocolate which makes it even better. Who doesn't want their makeup to smell like chocolate right? After getting this I have been using it religiously along with all the other products I've been loving! 

KAT VON D EVERLASTING LIQUID LIPSTICK IN "LOLITA"




Honestly, I don't know how I was finally able to get my hands on this liquid lipstick from Kat Von D. Every single time I go to Sephora or looked on their website it was always sold out. It is such a beautiful color. It's also a very raved about product so it's no surprised that it was always out of stock. Surprisingly I got this on Sephora's website on Black Friday. I was so glad that of all days, the busiest day was when they had it in stock. I have been obsessed with liquid lipsticks. It stays on my lips so much longer than a regular lipstick does. The formula is kind of sticky to me but it's not too bad. I forget I even have it on. The shade is a pink mauve color which I have been loving! After wearing this on my lips for a whole month, this is hands down my favorite liquid lipstick until I find one that will top this one.

TOO FACED FRENCH KISSES MELTED LIQUID LIPSTICKS


MELTED CHIHUAHUA, MELTED METALLIC PEONY, MELTED BERRY, MELTED METALLIC MACARON

I got this cute holiday set from Sephora for only $25.00! Usually one is already $20.00 and it's not really even that much bigger. This set comes with the two new metal shades along with the original melted ones. The colors are so pretty and very vibrant as well. 
I love the application of this liquid lipstick. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. The applicator is very easy to use as well. I have been wanting to try these lipsticks for so long. It was definitely worth the wait in my opinion :) 

TARTE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT BRUSH SET


This brush set was such a great investment! These are definitely high quality makeup brushes. It's no surprise coming from Tarte. I use all the brushes everyday! I first bought this brush set only because of one brush but when I started using all the brushes I've come to like them all! There are five brushes altogether as you can see in the picture above. A foundation brush, stippling brush, concealer brush, eye shadow brush, and a blush brush. The gold exterior design makes these brushes look super chic which I love! It also comes with a sturdy makeup case which I know I will probably take with me when traveling! The glitter design is so cute. I just love Tarte's holiday collection's design this season. 

REAL TECHNIQUES FINE LINER BRUSH


This brush has been a really good tool for creating my winged liner. It creates the sharpest and most perfect winged out liner for me. I use my Tarte's tariest clay paint liner and it just goes so well together. I really liked the brush that came with this eyeliner but then this real techniques one is so much better. It's probably because the handle is longer making it easier to use. The brush hairs are also a little thicker so I can apply more. The brush that came with it was a little thin so it took me forever to do my wing liner. Overall, I love this and I am going to continue using this as my eye liner brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment