Tuesday, January 5, 2016

THANK YOU.

Hello everyone,

Today's post is quite different from my regular posts. I wanted to share something kind of personal to me. First of all, I just want to say thank you. Thank you to all of you who actually click on my link and read my blog. I really appreciate the support. It means so much to me! Thank you to my girlfriend for all her support on this blog. Without her, there would be no blog. I started this blog out as a hobby. A hobby that I really enjoy and love. I wanted to continuously put up content about the one thing that I really enjoy talking about. Now that it's a new year, I've been thinking about what to do with my life, career wise. I felt like I've been really lost. I didn't really have any goals. I never thought I would ever felt this way. I went to college but I didn't even know what I wanted to be. I felt like I was going to school for nothing. I've come to realized now that that reason I didn't have a favorite subject in school was because my passion was all about makeup. It may be funny to some but not to me. I was always scared to admit that this was my dream all along because as a Hmong woman, and like any relatable Asian family household, we are taught to become doctors, nurses, lawyers, teachers, etc. All the norm of an Asian woman's career got to me but I knew deep down that I was different. And always have been. I was looking and chasing to become someone that I know I will never become. I now know that my passion is this blog. And so much more. It's about beauty and makeup. Last year made me become more passionate about my dream and wanting to pursue it. I want to continue posting more and venturing off somewhere else. I want to make my dream come true. My hope for 2016 is to finally be able to pursue and fulfill this dream of mines. I don't know what is going to happen but I know I can make it happen if I try really hard. This is a new year and a new me. I'm super excited! I have some stuff planned and I can not wait to start soon! Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. I would appreciate it so much if I continue to have the love and support from all my readers! Thank you all so much! And I want you all to have a terrific start to this new wonderful year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment