Tuesday, February 2, 2016

IPSY GENERATION BEAUTY EVENT MAKEUP HAUL

As you can probably guessed from my title, I went to the Generation Beauty event in LA! It felt so surreal that I was finally there! It really feels good to finally be at an event that I had always wanted to go! I got to see a lot of the Youtube stars that I admired. Even though I didn't get to meet them all. And, I also got a lot of amazing products that I hauled home :) Majority of the products that I am going to show are FREE! Well, technically, it's not really free because I did pay to go to the event but, it still does feel good to get to try out so many amazing products!

MAKE-UP PRODUCTS


As you can see, there are so many products! Many products are from brands that I have not heard of before but am really extremely excited to try! Honestly, this is more than a girl can have! There are products from Tarte, Smashbox, Ofra, Pacifica, Pixi, Laneige, City Color, Luxie, Milani, Gallany, NYX, Absolute New York, Pur Cosmetics, Jouer, Make-Up Forever, Essence, Too Faced, and Benefit. I might have forgotten some because there were so many vendors!

HAIR PRODUCTS


I never thought that I would ever have this many hair products but I am sooooo happy and soooooo excited to try! The products pictured includes Marc Anthony True Professionals, OGX, Ouai, Eva-nyc, eSalon, Nume, and Rock your hair. I am super excited to try the Ouai product because I have heard many people talking about the brand and how much they like it. 

FACE PRODUCTS


And I got products for facial care from derma e, Laneige, belif, pur-lisse, and Pixi. I am also very excited to try these facial products because I have been really starting to care for my face recently and I am always hoping to find products that will work for my face.

And lastly, I did get a shirt and a makeup bag signed by the one and only Michelle Phan! I am so happy I got to meet her. She was definitely the first beauty guru that I watched on Youtube. She is definitely amazing and inspiring! She so modest and humble and she is so willing to help others reach for their dreams. 



Lastly, I want to say that I am truly happy that I was able to attend this event. It has definitely inspired me even more to continue believing in myself and continue doing what I love! Thank you all so much for reading! Stay tune for the actual events in a later post! Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment