Friday, January 8, 2016

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS SELF-MADE PALETTE IMPRESSION

It's another impression post! I'm so excited! I'm sure everyone has already talked about this palette but I want to also put my impression of this palette out there. This was my first purchase of any Anastasia palette. When I saw that this palette was coming out, I was so drawn to the colors. I don't know why! The colors just looked so beautiful. Take a look!

-

When I saw her earlier palettes I wasn't really into the colors of the eye shadows even though everyone was raving about it. But when I saw this one, I knew I wanted to buy it.This palette is $35.00 with 14 pans of eye shadows. It's a variety of mattes and shimmers and I just love it! Such high quality eye shadows. It stays on long and is so pigmented! I can create so many different looks with these colors. It also comes with a very nice double ended brush and a decent size mirror. I don't use the mirror very often anyway so the mirror size is fine with me. The brush is really good though. No lie! I of course use it only when I use this palette because it blends the shadows so well. 

-----SWATCHES OF THE  EYE SHADOWS-----




Overall, this is a beautiful palette and so worth the investment! I don't really invest in eye shadow palettes unless I know that it's pigmented and really high quality. I constantly grab this palette every time I do my makeup. Even if it's just to use one shadow. I love it! Go get yours! You won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment