Wednesday, December 9, 2015

LORAC- MEGA PRO PALETTE 2 FIRST IMPRESSION

Hello everyone! I'm back with another first impression post! It's the Lorac mega PRO palette 2! AHHHHH!!!! I'm so happy!!! For some reason I did not hear about the first mega palette and I was bummed that I never got my hands on one! There are so many holiday palettes coming out this season that I was so indecisive about which one I should get. I decided to get this one and I am so happy I did! I am so thrilled! I have been using this palette right when I got it. There are 32 different colors and I just feel like I can create any looks with it. I am a huge fan of Lorac's make-up line so I knew I was going to love it! There seems to be mixed reviews about this palette though. When I first saw that this palette was going to come out, I was hesitant to get it because I didn't like the colors as much as the ones I saw in the first palette. But as I continue to do my research I started to like it more and more. I saw gorgeous swatches of the colors and I was drawn to it more and more. I knew I had to get it!



Here is a close up of the colors. I've had this palette for a while now so you can see that I have been using some colors. Of course I couldn't wait because I was so eager to try them! I love the packaging. It's like all of Lorac's packaging with a simple writing in the front. Of course I've mentioned before that I didn't really like the texture of Lorac's products because it gets dirty pretty quickly. It's hard to maintain the quality of the exterior but I'm more in it for the colors than the packaging. The price of this palette is $59. Not bad at all for 32 different colors that are good quality. Lorac's shadows never disappoint me. The palette is a little big but still perfect enough to travel with in my opinion.

 

Here are swatches of some of the eyeshadows. Isn't it beautiful? The formulation are so buttery like all of Lorac's eye shadows. 




I love this palette! There are just so many beautiful colors and it's so pigmented. Go get your hands on one if you haven't already! Get it before it's gone! You won't regret it! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love the lorac pallette too its super smooth and very easy to blend with other eye shadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you! It's sooo pretty!!

      Delete