Saturday, December 5, 2015

BECCA- CHAMPAGNE GLOW PALETTE FIRST IMPRESSION

Hi everyone! Today I will be talking about the BeccaxJaclyn Hill champagne glow palette! This is a limited edition palette that features the infamous shimmering skin perfector "champagne pop" highlight by the one and only Jaclyn Hill. If you have not heard of this highlighter then where have you been?! I have been beating myself up trying to decide if I really wanted the "champagne pop"  highlighter because I heard so many good things about it and so many people are using it. And then I heard that this palette was coming out and I knew I had to get this one instead. It was the best decision ever! It not only comes with "champagne pop" but it also features two more colors. "pearl" and "blushed copper". Both of the colors are amazing! I have been using all three colors and I just love it. The pan size of this palette are a smaller but a little goes a long way with these. When I saw this palette I was in awe at how beautiful it was. The gold packaging got me. It is $34.00 and it is so worth it. If you are debating about getting this palette, go and get it! I think it's totally worth the hype not just because of Jaclyn but because this is a good quality makeup product. It is totally worth the investment. You won't regret it!



I only recently discovered Jaclyn Hill's channel but I already love it. I keep up with her videos every time she uploads one. Her videos are so good and I can see that she's very dedicated in making sure her subscribers get only high quality videos. That is why she's so inspiring and many people subscribe and follow her channel. 


 This is my very first Becca purchase and I really do love it! I have been obsessed with this palette ever since I got it. I have been using all three shades religiously. I combine the pearl and champagne pop as my highlight which I'm sure everyone does. And, I use the blushed copper as my blush. At first I was a little hesitant about this blush because it looked so dark. But, it wasn't at all. I mean it is a little darker but I'm sure if you find a way to work it, I know you'll love it. I feel like this palette gives me that summer glow. I love it. I know it's Fall now but I'm still really liking the bronzy and glowy look!



Here are swatches of the colors. The formulation of this product is so soft and smooth. If I own more of Becca's products maybe I'll know if all the products are formulated similarly. But I'm sure it is. I really hope they are still selling this palette because you really missed out if you couldn't get your hands on one! Overall, you can probably tell that I love this palette and it's definitely a good investment this holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment