Tuesday, November 17, 2015

BH COSMETICS- CARLI BYBEL 14 COLOR EYESHADOW AND HIGHLIGHTER PALETTE FIRST IMPRESSION

Hi everybody! I am so excited to talk about this palette! I did mention in my previous post that I will be blogging about a palette I got from BH Cosmetics. It's the Carli Bybel palette! I discovered Carli's youtube videos only a couple months ago and I am truly amazed by the quality of her videos. Her tutorials are very good and easy to follow. I love that her videos always start with a quote. It is very inspiring and gets you motivated. She got me into BH cosmetics and I discovered great quality make up for such an affordable price! Carli's palette was launched on September 8th I believe. It was so crazy because after it was launched the site crashed and it was all sold out :( I stayed up so late trying to get my hands on it but it just wouldn't go through! But two months later I finally got my hands on it and I love it! The launch price was $12.50. I don't remember if that's the price they are sticking with but I think that is a very good price for this palette. It is very affordable and everyone can get one if they want one. The design of this palette is so cute. A white colored palette is very different from a lot of the palettes out there. The palette is very light and I think it'll be a great travel size palette to bring along with me when I go places. I was just a little disappointed that the palette had a small torn on the side. The quality isn't as sturdy. But it's not very noticeable so I don't think be that much of a problem. Overall, I am very fond of the colors and I know I will constantly reach out for this palette.



I love the colors of this palette. It's natural and very wearable. There are 10 eye shadows and 4 highlighters. It goes great alone or as a base for darker shadows. It's super pigmented and blends so well. There are fall outs from these eye shadows but what eye shadows don't have fall outs? I like that there's a nice size mirror to look at yourself with. it's not too small or too big. 


Swatches of the eye shadows from the second row. Theses are more of the nudey and browner shades. I love the shimmer that these eye shadows have. It's not too shimmery so don't worry about looking like you have glitter all over your eyes. It's very subtle. 


Swatches of the eye shadows from the top row. These are more of the pink and muave shades. I love this row. I think I'm just obsessed with the muavey colors this fall. It just goes well with everything in my opinion.


Here are the swatches of the highlighters. I love it! I think the quality of these highlighters are very good. I've been really into highlighters lately so I know that I will constantly use good highlighters if I have them. I don't care if it's winter, I still love my highlighters!


As you can probably tell, I love this palette! Everything about it is just so good! I'm so happy she created such an everyday palette that people can constantly reach for. It's also very different and unique so I'm very happy I got it. I think the palette is still sold out on the BH Cosmetics website but, I'm pretty sure it's coming back real soon! I was constantly checking the website everyday and boom! I got one. I know you make-up lovers are going to love this one. I know I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment