Sunday, July 12, 2015

Unboxing-Ipsy (July 2015)

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Ipsy unboxing post. 
I am so excited for the bag this month. I love seeing this bright pink bag in my mailbox :)

  
The theme of this month is "Summer Lovin'." It is all about Summer! I'm guessing the products I get are going to be summer essentials. The bag for this month is super cute and colorful. It definitely goes well with Summer. I can't wait to see what's inside!



The first thing I see in my bag is the Tarte deluxe Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer. 
I am so happy to get this! It is only a deluxe size but I know this will last me for a while. I love Tarte. It is a high quality brand that I always enjoy. I have not tried any bronzers from Tarte before so I am really happy to get a sample to try out first. The exterior design looks like any Tarte signature look with the snake skin-ish feel to it. I am really excited to try this out. 



The next thing I see is the Pur-lisse 4 in 1 gentle soy milk cleanser. I've heard so many good things about this brand. I've always wanted to try it so I am super stoked to try this. It claims to wash and cleanse away all make-up including mascara. It contains blue lotus, white tea, soy proteins, sea silk,and lupine peptides. All sorts of things that this brand claims to have inside this product. I am looking forward to this and see if it can really purify and clean my skin.



Next, I see a Be a Bombshell lip balm in the color Ruby. I've heard of this brand but I have not tried any of their products before. I get kind of picky when it comes to lip balms because I can get severe blisters if it doesn't work for my lips. It claims to keep my lips hydrated and silky smooth. It also says it leaves a hint of color which is something I like.


Next one is a perfume called Classico by Jor'el Parker. I'm not really sure how I feel about getting fragrances. I'm not a big perfume user so I'm not sure if I will be using this a lot. It is in the form of a rollerball which is something I like since I don't use it a lot. The smell is pretty strong but I might grow to like it so who knows. We'll just have to see.


Lastly I got an eyeliner called Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian. Like I've mentioned many times, I love getting eyeliners because I'm a sucker for them. This is a nice opaque blue color that will definitely give an extra pop of color to my eyes. I really like the blue color of this eyeliner. I am always up to trying bright bold colors. I will definitely be rocking this color for this summer. #SummerLovin'




That is all I have from this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. If you like what you saw, I suggest you go and subscribe. The products I have will not be exactly like yours depending on your profile. It is a $10.00 beauty subscription and you get 5 beauty products each month! I've been loving what I got so far so I am going to continue subscribing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment