Sunday, June 14, 2015

Unboxing- Ipsy (June)

Hi everybody! I am here with a new beauty subscription! Many of you may know about the beauty subscription called Ipsy. It is a beauty subscription for only 10 dollars! The products contains a lot of sample sizes and deluxe sizes but I don't really mind because I love trying out new things! Everytime I would watch people unbox or should I say open up their ipsy glam bag I'm always so excited to see what they'll get. I'm also a bit jealous because obviously I want one! I finally jumped on the ipsy bandwagon and now I am seriously obsessed with it! Everyone, if you aren't subscribed to a beauty subscription yet, I suggest ipsy now! It is really affordable and you get lots of great products. 
I always saw this pink packaging in videos when people received their glam bag. I was one happy girl when I saw it in my mailbox.



What I love about ipsy is their cute personalized ipsy make-up bag. We get all the products in it plus the bag! How cool is that?! The theme for this bag is "Swim into Beauty." 




ALTCHECK MD EYE GEL PADS




This was the first thing I grabbed from my ipsy bag. I was so glad I got these! I was looking forward to this because I wanted something for the heavy bags under my eyes! It was also the first product I used. It was really nourishing on my skin after a long day. I like it a lot!


J. CAT 24/7 HYDRATING LIPTITUDE LIP STAIN



I was kind of sad that I didn't get the Too Faced Melted lipstick but I feel like this lip stain will make up for it. The color looks really nice and it smells really good too.I'm really excited to try this lippy out!

SMASHBOX PHOTO FINISH FOUNDATION PRIMER



I really love this foundation. I'm kind of bummed about the size of this primer but a little goes a long way. This primer is so silky smooth and is the perfect canvas for a nice application of any foundation. I love it! I will definitely purchase the full size because it is quickly becoming one of my favorite!

AURORA INTENSIVE EYELINER PEN


I am always stoked about receiving eyeliners. I have not heard of this particular eyeliner before but I am really looking forward to trying it out. I am always on the hunt to find a good eyeliner!

TRE'STIQUE MINI SHADOW CRAYON



Lastly, I got this in my bag. The design of this eye shadow crayon is absolutely stunning! When I took it out of my bag I thought the cap fell off or something but, the cap is actually the part that looks like the tip of the lipstick. That is such a cute design! I love it! I am really excited to try this product out. I'm so happy that I got a really natural looking color and I am so happy to have this product as an addition to my make-up collection.

THAT IS A WRAP! THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING BAG IPSY. THIS WAS MY FIRST BAG AND I LOVE IT! I WILL CONTINUE BEING AN IPSTER AND I AM HOPING TO DISCOVER MORE UNIQUE BRANDS FROM YOU. THANK YOU FOR READING! IF YOU LIKED WHAT I GOT, BECOME A SUBSCRIBER! YOU EARN POINTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT AND CAN GET REWARDS. IT IS ONLY 10 DOLLARS A MONTH. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment