Monday, March 16, 2015

UnBoxing- February GlossyBox Box

I know it's March but who's excited for glossybox?! I know am! I'm ecstatic!!! What is the deal with their boxes? It's so cute! Just take a look at it! It has the Valentine's Day theme going on. I love it!  This month's box was amazing. Overall I really enjoyed each and every product I received in my box. I'm always up for trying new things. You can't be afraid when it comes to beauty. There's just so many new things to try. You might just find a new favorite. Now, lets check out what's in this month's box shall we.


Yogi Flow Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil Foaming Shower Gel- $15.00 



I absolutely adore this product. The smell is amazing. The smell really lasts the whole time. I love a smell that lasts. I also really like that it's foaming because it makes me feel more cleaner. After receiving this product I've used it for the whole month of February. Now I have an empty shower gel bottle. Time to invest in a new one! 

Scalisi SkinCare Cleanser and Exfoliator-$25.00



I don't know if I really gave this product a chance. I have stopped using cleansers and exfoliators after I invested in my Clarisonic Mia 2. I was hesitant because I was scared that it would not go well with my skin and break me out. My skin wasn't in the best condition lately and so I decided to give it a try. Why not? It was a new product I've never heard of. It was a 2 in 1 which was a plus. I liked the simple and elegant purple exterior of the bottle. I decided to give it a try. There wasn't really much of a difference. I still had my acnes and pimples. After using it though I felt like it broke me out even more, I've stopped using it ever since. Maybe I'll give it a try again and we'll see. Not that it's a bad product, it probably just wasn't good for my skin type.


Unwash Bio-Cleansing Conditioner- $36.00 (Full size)


I am kind of bum that I didn't get a full size bottle for this product. It seems like a really promising product and I wanted to see if it's any good. I've read reviews on this product and they were good. I've tried it a couple of times and it made my hair very soft. The smell has a very nice scent. The bottle itself was white and black with a very pretty design on the front. It was very simple and promising.
l'll really have to try to invest in a bigger bottle next time.

Tinties Lip Butter and Julep Nail Polish "Hartleigh"- $14.00 each



I have never heard of tinties lip butter before but the exterior design of this lip balm was so vintage! It smells nice and the application of the balm was easy to use. The only downside I have of this is that I have to use my hand to apply it on my lips. I'm not a big fan of those kinds of lip balms but I will give this a try for a few days. I'll leave it in my purse and we'll see if it's a go to for me. For the nail polish, I was kind of disappointed that I got another "Hartleigh" nail polish in this box. I had already received the nail polish in my Julep box. I wished they could have put another different kind of Valentines related nail polish instead. I was disappointed but I saw it as a good thing because it just means that when my other one runs out I have another bottle to back it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment