Monday, February 23, 2015

UnBoxing- February Julep Box

Hello! I'm back with another box! It's the Julep Box for February. I was very satisfied with this box. I was hoping to get some great stuff for February because it was the month of Valentine's Day! For this box I got to go into my account and pick and choose which items I wanted for this box. The choices I got were amazing. It was really hard to choose especially when I can only choose three items! But I was finally set on my picks and I couldn't wait to try them.

Julep Glow Highlighting Powder


 I gotta admit I'm not really fond of powders but I was especially excited for this one. Maybe it was the excitement of trying something new but I couldn't wait to try this one. When I did get to try this I was very impressed. It gave my face some sort of an illuminating look and I just thought it was amazing. I can't wait to continue using this powder. I'm so glad I got it in my box this month. 

Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen and Nail Polish "Karissa"


These two were not originally in my box. I swapped two other items out and chose these two instead. I love red and when I saw the nail polish as an option I can swap out I chose it. It's such a beautiful color. The red is amazing and I love it! I am currently wearing it on my nails and I can't help but admire the beautiful color. The other product I have is pretty cool and innovative. A pen that can erase nail polish. I find this to be pretty amazing because I always mess my nails up when I polish it and having this handy dandy tool can really help freshen up my nails in just seconds. Overall, I really love these two products. 

Nail Polish "Hartleigh"


As you can read from the note I got this beautiful nail polish as a gift! I love this nail polish! This is such a perfect nail polish for Valentine's Day! It's so perfect as a coat for nail polishes and the hearts inside makes it look so pretty. I love it! 

Metamorphic Top Coat



Another gift that was given to me in the box! This is so awesome! The beauty of being a maven! I have not tried this yet but I can't wait to try and see what this is all about! The color of this polish looks so amazing. I am beyond happy about the products in this box! I love it! Thank you Julep for an amazing box this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment