Wednesday, August 17, 2016

QUICK UPDATE.

Hello everyone! It has been such a long time since I've last posted on here! I'm here to just give a little update if you don't really follow me on social media! But not much has happened honestly. If you didn't already know, I was on a hiatus from my blog so I could focus on my youtube channel. I have been working diligently on my channel! Please check out my latest video if you haven't.


But I have just been working and updating my youtube channel as much as I can. I am so busy with it that I barely have much time to do anything. I really want to come back on my blog and do more posts. What do you guys think? I was hoping maybe I can post outfit details on here instead of make up since my youtube is mainly dedicated to make up? There are a lot of things that have been brewing in my mind and I just really wanted to share it on here. It's really hard to maintain a channel and a blog so I will try to post more on here! I miss just typing out my thoughts and feelings. It is so much easier to type down my thoughts than to actually say it on camera. It's really tough and tedious but it's something I really like doing. I can't wait to show you all more content on my channel and on here. Please stay tune to more posts and videos! I love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment