Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Introducing The Blog!


Hello! Welcome to my blog! I have been debating if I should start up a blog or not. I've had several blogs before but I wasn't really into it as I wanted to be. When I was younger I would always make a blog just because people did. I didn't know what to write about and I just didn't feel connected to it as I wanted to. But it is a new year and I want to really connect with this blog. I am going to try to make this my own. So with this being said, I am going to share one of my favorite things in life. Beauty. Talking about beauty is going to be tough. Especially when people have their own opinions and ideas about what beauty is. But this blog is going to be all me and I will just share the things that I really care about. Of course there are tons of beauty blogs but one more shouldn't hurt :P To start off, I am going to post something that I've just recently really gotten into. SUBSCRIPTION BOXES! Where have these been all my life?! Yes, I know I'm late but better late than never right? I've been going crazy researching all kinds of beauty box subscriptions and oh my gosh I just can't wait to start sharing them. I am beyond excited to start sharing them and it's really the reason why I wanted to start up this blog! I can't wait and I hope that this is the start of something great for me in 2015! 
My MOTTO:



No comments:

Post a Comment